The Body Shop (TBS) has put a variety of procedures in place so you can be confident about coming back to your gym. But we need everyone in the community to do their part. That’s why we’ve amended our gym rules to include the following, which applies to all members entering the gym upon reopening:
- Stay home if you are sick, have experienced COVID-19 symptoms in the past 3 days, have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or have been exposed to someone who has or may have COVID-19.
- Notify TBS immediately if you test positive with COVID-19 within 7 days of using the gym.
- Participate in temperature checks during check-in at the gym and leave the gym if your temperature is higher than the CDC or local guidelines.
- Wash and sanitize your hands regularly and follow CDC and local guidelines for wearing a mask and gloves.
- Wipe down the machines before and after use with the provided disinfectant wipes.
- Maintain at least 6 feet between yourself and others at all times.
- Display kindness and compassion to all members and staff of the TBS community during this time of heightened anxiety.
- Make sure to wipe down all equipment and mats after each use. There are wipes and sanitizing stations throughout the gym.